We offer personal training in a wellness gym environment, best suited for results driven individuals looking to train in a private, upscale setting. Whether your goals are; weight loss, muscle building, or training for your game, our nationally certified personal trainers will work with you to design an effective, science-based exercise regimen that will result in the ultimate attainment of your goals
In contrast to other gym philosophies, Vita’s medically oriented wellness facility model fosters collaboration between personal trainers and physical therapists in order to determine the best course of action for your personal fitness plan
Vita’s Integrated Approach
1. Goal Identification. Together with a trainer set your personal goals, outlining what you are looking to accomplish.
2. Fitness Evaluation .A comprehensive fitness evaluation will ensure goal attainment by identifying limitations (prior injuries, residual weakness/tightness, alignment abnormalities) and taking corrective measures to avoid future injury or overuse..
3. Consistency. Once a program has been implemented, you will enjoy scheduled, one-on-one workouts with your personal trainer.
4. Quality. Reach your fitness goals under the direction of a Certified Personal Trainer while utilizing Vita’s state-of-the-art facility
5. Measurable Results. Vita personal trainers track each client’s progress, keeping up the workout intensity and monitoring goal attainment..
- Vita’s personal trainers were voted the Best Trainers in Milwaukee by an independent survey
- Nationally certified personal trainers with degrees in kinesiology and exercise physiology and licensed physical therapists .
- Vita’s wellness gym features state-of-the-art exercise equipment: Woodway treadmills, Keiser strength training equipment, TRX suspension training, and Bod Pod body composition testing.
- Individualized programs for any age or activity level. Vita clients range from children to older adults; training novices to elite athletes.
- Full service amenities including private locker rooms with showers
- Private, crowd-free, appointment-only environment.
- Flexible hours. Open Monday-Saturday including early morning and evening appointments.
- Individual, partner, and group training available.